Do you often make New Year’s resolutions, then not follow through with them because they are too challenging, or you decide they will not make much of an impact in your life, or you’re just lazy sometimes? If so, consider making some simple resolutions that can make a big difference in your life.
- If you want to downsize your figure, then you have to downsize your portion sizes. You can easily do this by using smaller plates and bowls for your meals.
- Cut out the soda and energy drinks, and instead try some flavored water. There are numerous sugar-free drink mixes available, or you can also use fresh fruit or veggies to your water. Fruit infused water makers work great for this purpose.
- Decrease your sodium intake by cutting back on processed foods. If you need some more flavor in your food, try some salt-free seasonings. Another great option is to add some fresh herbs or onions to your food.
- Be active. Put exercise on your calendar so it acts as an appointment. You can also join a gym but get a guest pass first so you can try out the gym in case it’s not the right fit for you. You can also buy some exercise videos to do at home.
- Finally, start off slow. Don’t try to make too many changes at once, as this will make it more difficult to keep your resolutions and increase your chance of failure.
Happy New Year!