When was the last time you prepared an actual home-cooked meal (not heating up a frozen meal in the microwave or restaurant leftovers)? Despite the popularity of cooking shows and competitions on television, celebrity cookbooks, and the availability of recipes on the internet, fewer people are spending time in their kitchens actually cooking.
In this FREE ONLINE COURSE, you will learn how to:
- Save money on your grocery bill to make cooking at home more cost-effective.
- Cook healthy meals using cooking methods that do not involve a lot of time or cost.
- Make simple, healthy ingredient substitutions in your favorite recipes.
You will also get:
- The Food Cop’s Food Shopping Pocket Guide, a handy tool that contains easy-to-read information about exactly what information to look for on food labels when food shopping.
- Access to simple, healthy recipe forums – a great place to share your favorite recipes with others