This crunchy chicken recipe is sure to become everyone’s favorite!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- ¾ cup lite mayonnaise
- 2 cups crushed corn flake crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Dip chicken in mayonnaise and spread mayonnaise over chicken with brush.
- Combine corn flakes and Parmesan cheese in bowl.
- Dip mayonnaise-covered chicken in corn flake mixture. Be sure to get plenty of crumbs on the chicken.
- Place in greased 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Bake for one hour.