This dip is served warm and is a great healthy snack during the cold weather.
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen spinach, drained
- 2 (6 oz.) can tuna in water, drained, flaked
- ¾ cup lite mayonnaise
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Squeeze spinach between paper towels to completely remove excess moisture.
- Combine spinach, tuna, mayonnaise, and one cup cheese in large bowl. Mix well.
- Spoon into greased pie pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Bake for additional five minutes.