If you’re on a gluten-free diet, going food shopping and creating meal plans can be challenging, regardless of whether you just started on a gluten-free diet or you’ve been on one for a while. Even though many food manufacturers create gluten-free food items these days, these food items may not be as healthy as you would like, or maybe you’re looking for more variety in your meals and snacks.
If you’re experiencing any of these challenges, then Prep Dish is the perfect solution for you. Prep Dish provides healthy (no processed food), gluten-free meal plans on a weekly basis – each meal plan includes a printable grocery list, detailed food prep instructions, and step-by-step cooking instructions for four meals, one side salad, one snack, one breakfast, and one dessert.
How exactly does Prep Dish work? Each week, you will receive a newsletter (sent to your e-mail address) with links to your meal plan (in downloadable PDF format), plus recipes and tips.
The meal plans include the following:
- Grocery List: A grocery list with everything you need to purchase for your Prep Dish meals for that week. The grocery lists are organized by the type of ingredient (veggies, fruit, oils, meat, seafood, frozen, etc.) making it very easy to shop.
- Prep Day instructions: Prep time is for chopping, marinating, mixing sauces, etc. your ingredients for the week. Allow about two hours for prep time.
- Dish Day instructions: Depending on the meal you’re preparing, you may need to spend a minimal amount of time doing some prep work on Dish Day, but Dish Day is primarily used for cooking and enjoying your healthy, gluten-free meals.
- Each recipe is developed for four people. However, recipes can easily be cut in half or doubled if necessary.
- Are you dairy-free, nut-free, or seafood-free? Dairy is optional in all recipes. Plus, each meal plan includes substitution ideas that make nut-free and seafood-free meals simple. In addition, each meal plan can easily be adapted for other modifications as well, and Prep Dish can assist you with substitution ideas.
- Along with gluten-free meals plans, the weekly newsletter also contains paleo meal plans.
Prep Dish has two subscription plans available:
- Monthly Subscription: Only $14 a month! You’ll receive four weeks of meal plans – only $3.50 a week.
- 1 Year Super Saver: Only $99 a year! You’ll receive 52 weekly meal plans at less than $2 a week.
(If you wish to cancel your subscription, you can do so at any time.)